Sunday 4 April 2010

Thriller Task- Advertisement


As i was conducting my research on thrillers i noticed that when i typed in a certain film to a search engine a poster would come up. Me and my team mate Charlotte decided to make a poster as our advertisemtn for our thriller piece. The back ground four pictures are our still photo's from the torture scenes and the foreground photo's which are in colour we collected from the social networking site facebook.

When we'd finished i looked at the film posters in more detail, as well as sometimes including good reviews and A list stars there is usually a "punch" line.

I began to think a about what our "punch" line would be for advertisement purposes, also to entice people into watching the film after seeing the poster.

I wanted a line that would increase interest to see the film and tell them a "snippet" about the plot. I looked at Final Destination's "punch" line.

Final Destination- You can't cheat death- this is an effective way in giving people a snippet of information, this is the kind of punch line i would like to create for ours.

I brainstormed ideas to try and collate my thoughts about the plot and the message i want people to get from the poster.


After trying to brainstorm for a while i couldn't think of it by myself so i asked team mates to help me brainstorm for a sufficent "punch" line.



No comments:

Post a Comment